IT Support Technician. Edinburgh based.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to work
across all office locations. The person will be expected to work closely
within a small team with the opportunity to learn a variety of skills. This
position will report directly to the IT manager but would be expected to
work on their own initiative most of the time.
The successful candidate would be dealing with the business as usual tasks
but expected to be involved in a major program of IT Change currently
underway. This project, which involves leading edge technology solutions,
offers the correct candidate a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills
and be part of an exciting period of change in Rabbies.
Printer setup & configuration.
- Support users in Windows, MS Office and various other applications as required by the business.
- Respond to and resolve general computer and telephone incidents.
Voice over IP and Mobile phone support.
- Maintaining accurate records of actions undertaken via the helpdesk.
- Communicate regularly with users to keep them updated and informed.
- Understand the IT solutions provided across the organisation and
contribute to identifying improvements.
- Work co-operatively as a member of the team with an enthusiastic approach
to learning new skills in software development, networking and virtual
- Support in the management of network switches, LAN's and Wireless Access
- Ability to work with 3rd party organisations to order,
obtain support and participate in the configuration of Firewall &
- Conduct daily procedures as part of the Disaster Recovery/backup plan.
- Create and/or update control documentation for ICT equipment and ensure
compliance with company asset registration procedures.
- Create and/or update budgetary documentation.
- Provide help and support to all ICT company users, including assessment
of new and existing employee's IT skills. Arrange and/or deliver in house
training to meet needs identified.
- Help to maintain maximum ICT systems availability.
- Assist in specifying and recommending solutions to meet and improve the
company objectives and requirements.
IT Certification or working towards.
- Ability to work without being closely supervised.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Attention to detail and a quick learner.
- Basic knowledge of or an interest in and willingness to learn HTML, CSS,
- Assist in designing and producing solutions to meet requirements for
departmental reporting requirements.
What we offer:
In return for working for us we offer a competitive salary and benefits; a
unique bonus scheme, 28 days’ holiday, and a dynamic, innovative,
supportive, and friendly working environment where the successful candidate
will have a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in a successful and
Salary: competitive + bonus (depending on experience and skill set)
Closing date for applications is 29th June 2017.
To apply, please download and complete our application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd,
6 Waterloo Place,
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tour Driver Guides. London, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Inverness based.
Location: London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about meeting people and showing them the best the UK has to offer?
Rabbie's are recruiting for Tour Driver Guides now.
As the UK ’s leading multi-award winning small group tour operator, we're looking for new talent. We're currently inviting applications for the following positions in Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow and London.
Tour Driver / Guides
To lead and guide small group mini-coach tours throughout England, Scotland, and Wales, and consistently deliver a memorable and enriching experience that will last our customers a lifetime.
Candidates based in Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow and London are sought for tours operating from those cities.
- Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer
- Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
- Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Drive top of the range mini-coaches with due care and attention at all times for the comfort and safety of passengers (training provided)
- Complete daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided)
- Use your own initiative and problem solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
- Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of the tours
- Ability to follow our environmental and sustainable tourism practices
Candidates can earn a competitive industry salary including holiday entitlement and company bonus.
A PCV mini-coach licence is preferred but not a requirement. Rabbie's recruit on the basis of the above skills and provide the necessary 16 seat mini-coach PCV training for successful candidates.
Please download and complete our application form and email it to email@example.com or post it to:
Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd,
6 Waterloo Place,