Join the Team
Join our team, and your job is more than a salary.
You discover your love of travel, create lifelong memories for customers, and learn about the history and heritage of Britain and Ireland.
And because we believe in inspiring passionate employees, we share 20% of the company’s profit and offer plenty of opportunities for adventures, fun, and career development.
Check out our current positions below. Every application you make is treated equally and respected for individuality and diversity.
Tour Consultant. Part-time
Rabbie’s small group tours offer a collection of award-winning trips. We work with both direct customers and agents from all over the world offering them a range of touring options, self drive itineraries, and city break packages.
Exceptional customer service is what has got us to where we are today. We're a friendly, enthusiastic, experienced, reliable, and knowledgeable team, and we're looking for new members to help us expand our products and make 2018 our most successful year yet!
Working as part of our sales team you'll be helping Rabbie’s to continue to develop and produce experiences that last a lifetime. Some of the duties you'll be responsible for include (but not limited to):
- Answering enquiries by e-mail, telephone or from face to face customers.
- booking accommodation and services relating to our self drive tours and city packages
- Selling our Rabbies scheduled tours as well as checking our tour passengers in
- Processing agent bookings through agent extranet sites
The role is varied and requires a candidate who is able to use their own initiative, prioritise and self manage their work load
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to new programmes and systems
- Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer and have a good geographic knowledge of the UK and Ireland
- To have a passion for learning and developing new skills as well as being actively involved in giving feedback to developing our products
- To have experience of, and enjoy working with industry operators and other key partners
- Process payments and undertake general ad hoc administrative duties
- To enjoy working in a team as well as on your own and to be confident to think on your feet to solve problems
- Good communication skills
- To be passionate about preserving our environment and communities and work in a sustainable way that ensures that we leave our country preserved for future generations to enjoy.
Our sales office is open seven days a week from 07:30 - 22:00. The successful candidate will be required to work mostly evenings, 15-20 hours a week.
Holiday entitlement 20 Days and 8 public holidays.
Salary is dependent on experience
We expect you to know about Rabbie’s but we don’t expect you to know everything! Training will be provided. Experience working in a retail travel agency and/or tour operator (or similar selling environment) is advantageous.
Closing date for applications is 12th March.
To apply, please download and complete our application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd,
6 Waterloo Place,
We look forward to hearing from you!
Social Media & PR Executive
As the Social Media & PR Executive,
you'll be responsible for sharing the things we're passionate about on our social media channels. You'll create content that keeps our audience engaged and satisfied, and you'll keep ahead of all the trends and digital-wizardry.
You'll also be responsible for influencer and media outreach,
drafting press releases, organising familiarisation trips, and gathering
It's the perfect role for someone who understands that social media is not a fad, but a place for a brand to listen, learn, and share their values with past, present, and future customers.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- Create and manage social plan and calendar and share daily content in line with the content plan
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor the performance of the social media channels on a day to day basis and report to the Content & Comms Manager as required
- Encourage input from across the business by building strong relationships and maintain ongoing communication of priorities
- Write and post engaging blog posts
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, customers, and the media
- Collate, analyse, evaluate and report on media coverage
- Manage and coordinate all press and influencer familiarization trips
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- To remain abreast of industry trends, digital developments and competitor activity and feed in new thinking
Experience, Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise with a cross section of teams across the business
- An awareness of and enthusiasm for the latest social media trends, acting as the ‘expert’ internally on any developments within the industry
- A self-starter who’s confident and able also to work as a team, as well as under pressure, has an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Educated to degree level (desirable, but not essential)
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop (not essential but an advantage)
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Use of Hootsuite or other social media management tools
Employees can recieve a competitive salary, holiday entitlement, and a company bonus.
Please download and complete our application form and email it to email@example.com by 9th March.
London Based Tour Driver Guides
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about meeting people and showing them the best the UK has to offer?
Rabbie's are recruiting for Tour Driver Guides now.
Tour Driver / Guides
To lead and guide small group mini-coach tours throughout England, Scotland, and Wales, and consistently deliver a memorable and enriching experience that will last our customers a lifetime.
- Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer
- Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
- Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Drive top of the range mini-coaches with due care and attention at all times for the comfort and safety of passengers (training provided)
- Complete daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided)
- Use your own initiative and problem solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
- Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of the tours
- Ability to follow our environmental and sustainable tourism practices
Candidates can earn a competitive industry salary including holiday entitlement and company bonus.
A PCV mini-coach licence is preferred but not a requirement. Rabbie's recruit on the basis of the above skills and provide the necessary 16 seat mini-coach PCV training for successful candidates.
Please download and complete our application form and email it to Londonjobs@rabbies.com or post it to:
Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd,
6 Waterloo Place,