London. A location known around the world. A place added to travel bucket lists, where travellers, students, and people from all walks of life yearn to explore and experience. You’d be hard-pressed to find a person who’d not heard of this powerful city, when looking to tour England. Home to the royal family, a birthplace of creativity, a labyrinth of vital historical moments. Lose yourself in thise unique and unforgettable world when partaking in tours from London.
We know taking a trip from London can be a bit overwhelming. There’s almost too much to do, but it’s a good problem to have, isn’t it? And that’s before you’ve even started looking beyond the city limits, to small-group tours of the Cotswold villages. To Bath. Stonehenge. Cornwall and Devon. The birthplace of Shakespeare. The landscape of Austen. Where will you go first?
We love travelling from London and experiencing all that surrounds it, which is why one of our missions is to protect those places we love. Through our responsible travel initiative, we donate, volunteer, use small mini-coaches and do as much as we can to protect locations for future generations to enjoy.
- Those iconic double-decker buses we all love weren’t always red. They used to be painted a variety of colours to represent routes. But we’re glad they made the change.
- There are so many trees in London that it’s technically considered a forest.
- Westminster Abbey holds the remains of over 3,300 people… making it a rather beautiful graveyard.
- Even if you don’t go to visit the blue door, Notting Hill is a vibrant area bursting with cafes, shops, and markets.
- The British Museum is home to a collection of about 8 million artefacts. You could spend your whole visit inside the museum.
- Half the fun is in the food. Don’t miss out on sampling a hearty traditional English breakfast.