So many people never make it past London when touring England, and that’s a real shame. The West Country and the South of Wales are home to many treasures, incredible history, and more than enough photo opportunities.
Explore the West Country and Wales in all their glory when you book a tour from Bristol. The unique, vibrant flare this city has to offer is available for everyone and is only about a 30-minute drive from Bath and Somerset.
Whether you like the arts and museums, or walking in the stunning countryside, our tours from Bristol have something for you to capture and take home to cherish. Experience the culture, lesser-known marvels, and the classic highlights for yourself when you join a small-group tour of England and Wales from Bristol.
On a trip from Bristol, learn about King Arthur and his links to the cliff top ruins of Tintagel Castle. Gaze upon the best nature has to offer in Dartmoor National Park. Tuck yourself away in one of the many bookstores in the world’s first book town, Hay-on-Wye in Wales. With so much to see, jump on one of our mini-coaches and visit the south starting in Bristol.
In 2015, Bristol was the first British city to be named as a European Green Capital for all the sustainable work they continue to achieve. As an award-winning tour operator providing trips from Bristol, we want to help towards this, which is why we make it our mission to travel responsibly on our small mini-coaches.
- The very first bungee jump took place from the Suspension Bridge in Bristol.
- Bristol is home to the world’s largest hot air balloon manufacturer.
- Easter eggs were invented here. Who do we send our thanks to?
- Visit the historic King Street; a hub of vibrant bars, delicious restaurants, and the heart of the theatrical district.
- You can’t go wrong with an iconic shot of the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- Cabot Tower was built in the 1890s to celebrate Italian explorer John Cabot’s voyages from Bristol.