Belfast is oozing with Irish charm that awaits to be toured. Here, river Laglan meets the sea. Here, pubs welcome you with open doors and good craic. Here, history bobs in the harbour and walks the streets.
This fascinating city will stir your soul with its rich heritage, turbulent history, and top-tier attractions. But who's to say the luck of the Irish can’t be found further afield too?
Touring Ireland from the north's capital can awaken a vibration from within that hums its merry tune long after your trip has ended. So, learn about the heartache of the Troubles, uncover where the Titanic was built, then take a trip outside of Belfast’s walls to experience this country's heritage and create memories that will last a lifetime.
If you’ve ever wanted to walk where giants once did, learn about the north’s troubled past, coast along the Wild Atlantic Way, or gaze out over the northern-most point of Ireland from a rugged headland, then you don’t want to miss a tour from Belfast.
Part of Ireland's charm is its breath-taking scenery, which should be preserved for years to come. As an award-winning tour operator, we’ve made it our mission to travel responsibly. We donate, volunteer, use small mini-coaches, and do what we can to protect the locations we visit.
- Nature lovers rejoice; Belfast has over 3000 acres of parks for you to choose from.
- Author CS Lewis was born in Belfast and some say the surrounding landscapes were likely the inspiration for his famous series The Chronicles of Narnia.
- The RMS Titanic was built in Belfast and you can visit a world-leading attraction dedicated to her.
- Humbling and somewhat morbid, but a visit to tour of the Titanic Belfast is unmissable in our opinion.
- Once a historic trading centre, the Cathedral Quarter is now the vibrant heart of Belfast, complete with cobblestone streets, trendy bars, friendly beer gardens, and colourful street art.