Are you outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about meeting people and showing them the best that our country has to offer?
Customer Experience Executive. Edinburgh Based >>
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to manage our Customer feedback process within a rapidly evolving, multi-award winning, small group tour company recognised for its commitment to Sustainable & Responsible tourism. You will log customer feedback from all our operating sites, agents, partners, marketing, direct sales, travel trade and our business development teams. Working across the company you will investigate complaints, analyse, gather evidence from employees, suppliers and when required other passengers and respond to our customers, escalating to managers and directors as required, closing complaint tickets when resolved and reporting to the management team. In addition you will provide administration to support to the Operations Team.
Using our internal complaints ticketing system and strong personal organisational skills you will be responsible for ensuring we meet our service level agreements and targets.
Reporting to Director of New Operations Development
- Develop our Customer Experience process ensuring we capture all feedback, logging, notifying managers, responding to customers, reporting on our customer feedback to the management team.
- By gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, you will work with the product development team to identify and fill product gaps, improve our customer experience and drive growth.
- Following our complaints process, collect and analyse ongoing feedback from customers, operations, sales, marketing, business development/travel trade, tourism bodies and stakeholders, producing reports for company meetings and for managers to use in reviews.
- Monitor and manage all feedback and respond to and investigate complaints/negative feedback.
- Work within our complaints admin system to monitor all feedback, follows up on feedback that requires a response and ensure actions are implemented and recorded.
- Record all positive feedback and distribute to marketing team and relevant managers and produce reports for newsletters and managers when required.
- Provide the operations team (and other managers when required) with feedback reports tailored for each driver/guide to be used in performance reviews. Provide operational administration support across all operating centres.
- Ensuring the Rabbie’s standards and targets are met for customer feedback (in particular working with our marketing team to review sites that lead to the largest proportion of business eg Tripadvisor positioning) and ultimately retains the Rabbie’s reputation of being a world leader at delivering exceptional experiences.
Skills and Experience required:
You must be able to demonstrate flexibility and a clear understanding of the need to get results in a pressured environment. You should be able to multi task and prioritise competing deadlines. You will be expected to maintain excellent working relationships with our customers and stakeholders. Maintaining high levels of customer experience and exceptional customer service will be a crucial part of your role.
Rabbie’s is a friendly company made up of people who are passionate about travel and delivering an excellent customer experience. Our aim is to be recognised worldwide for delivering exceptional experiences. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for travel and delivering the best customer experience as well as someone who enjoys working as part of a team to enable them to give their best every day.
We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience. Successful achievement of the company’s ambitious plans will be rewarded through our annual bonus.
Please download and complete the our application form and send to email@example.com by Friday 20th January 2017. Interviews to be held week commencing 23rd January. Appointment will commence February 2017.
Tour Driver Guides. London, Edinburgh & Inverness Based >>
We are seeking candidates to lead, guide and drive small group mini-coach tours, consistently delivering memorable and enriching experiences to last our customers a lifetime!
- Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer
- Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
- Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Drive top of the range mini-coaches with due care and attention at all times for the comfort and safety of passengers (training provided)
- Complete daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided)
- Use your own initiative and problem solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
- Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of the tours
- Ability to follow our environmental and sustainable tourism practices
A PCV mini-coach licence is preferred but not a requirement. Rabbie's recruit on the basis of the above skills and provide the necessary 16 seat mini-coach PCV training for successful candidates.
Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd,
6 Waterloo Place,
Edinburgh Panoramic City Tour Driver. Edinburgh Based.>> An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and customer focussed individual to join our panoramic city tour driving team. As a Rabbie’s City Tour Driver you are joining a multi-award winning small group tour company, recognised for its commitment to sustainable & responsible tourism.
You will be your customer’s first point of contact and will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience and local information as you drive our top of the range glass roofed convertible panoramic mini coaches through Edinburgh’s World Heritage Site. You will drive our timetabled city tour route, sell tour tickets, deal with customer enquiries and look after the comfort and safety of your passengers as they absorb the unique and exceptional experience we offer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving our timetabled city tour route.
- Dealing with on street and on bus enquiries from passengers.
- Distributing company brochures and leaflets to your customers.
- Assisting with customer check in and tour departures.
- Providing on bus local information
- Complying with driving and health and safety legislation.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable vehicle and fuelling at end of shift.
Delivering outstanding customer service will be a crucial part of your role. You will be able to communicate well with people from all over the world and be able to share your passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
You will work on a rota system covering both early and late shifts between 08.30 and 21.30 on an annualised contract. We operate 7 days a week, 364 days of the year. You will be based at our Operating Centre in Granton and will work two out of three weekends.
Candidates will earn a starting salary of £19,000 per annum + benefits, including your share of up to 20% of company profits. Holiday entitlement 20 Days and 8 public holidays.
Manual or automatic category D pcv licence, digital tachograph card and driver qualification card are essential requirements for this position.
Please download and complete the Rabbie's application form and send firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6th January 2016. You can send completed applications by post to Joe Webster, Rabbie’s Recruitment, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh,EH1 3EG. Interviews to be held week commencing 9th January. Appointments will commence immediately.
Rabbie’s have been delivering small group tours since 1993 and in that time we have become recognised as the best at what we do. We are the original small group tour company who have stuck to our principles of providing small group experiences. We operate a fleet of 16 seat modern fuel efficient Mercedes minicoaches throughout the UK and Ireland. We believe a small group tour with a maximum of 16 passengers really does make a big difference to our customer's trip. It allows us to give them a more personal service and remain the only 5 Star operator to offer this personal guarantee. It allows us to get off the beaten track and visit the places the larger coaches cannot go.
We believe in getting people off the beaten track and off the bus as much as possible, so our passengers can get a real feel for the country come rain, hail or shine. Most of our tours incorporate nature trail walks suitable for virtually all people, young and old, so that the magnificent scenery of our country does not just pass them by through the minicoach window.
We aim to deliver memories that last a lifetime and delivering exceptional customer service is the key to this, from the moment our customers find us, to their experience on tour, to keeping in touch with our customers after their tour. The same principles apply to all of our stakeholders and our team.
We have won numerous awards and are seeking motivated people to join in our success. We are accredited as Hospitality Assured with one of their top scores and are committed to equal opportunities for all. We have a strong reputation for our Customer Care and Responsible Tourism practices.
Rabbie's is a Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold award winner and winner of the inaugural 2007 Scottish Thistle Sustainable Tourism award. We have also been recognised further afield as we were cited as Europe's Outstanding Example of a Sustainable and Responsible Tour Operator at the Vision Europe awards at the International Travel Trade Fair in Berlin. In 2013 we were awarded Big Tick Rural Action Award from UK Business in the Community; The Management award from Vision in the Business for the Environment of Scotland, 'Green Tour Operator of the Year UK' from the Green Tourism business scheme and ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ in the Green Tourism Goldstar Awards.
We have won 6 Scottish Thistle Awards and most recently won their Tourism Entrepeneur Award. Other awards include The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Extra Mile Award for Customer Care Award, Innovation, Operator Programme of the Year, Sustainable tourism and People Development in the large tourism business category, underlying our commitment to fully training our people so that their skills are continuously developed to provide unique and memorable experiences that last a lifetime. We are very proud of our record of 6 Thistle Awards in 5 years, see our awards page for more information.In return for working for us we offer a competitive salary and benefits; a unique bonus scheme, 28 days holiday and a dynamic, innovative, supportive and friendly working environment where successful candidates will have fantastic opportunities to learn and develop in a growing business.
You can find further details about Rabbie's throughout this website...